Wednesday, July 4, 2012

YA Novelties' Intro to World


It would be comforting to know that at least one person will (maybe) read this.
If not, then we'll definitely get him to stare at this post for us.
Unfortunately, he is too adorable to torture *cough* make him read this.




Here at YA Novelties, we will try our best to post daily. Our blog will be just like all the other book blogs; we will have tons of reviews, some giveaways, interviews, and book news. We hope you all enjoy our blog. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our blog please feel free to email us at yanovelties@gmail.com. Oh, and don't forget to follow and join us!!!
       
         
THE BLOGGERS

Jenny: "The Chatterbox" - Hi world! My name is Jenny...Lol obviously. With this blog I hope to share my favorite books with you guys and tell you which books I liked best. The main genres I read are fiction, contemporary, and dystopian, but my favorite genre is contemporary-fiction. I hope you enjoy our blog; I know the four of us will have so much fun blogging :).

Angela: "The Speed Reader" - Too many books out in the world equals the need to read as many as possible. There's no telling for what happens to tomorrow. Anyway, because there are so many people out in the ether for us to meet and greet, finishing a book ASAP is imperative. Perhaps you'll be one of them. All I wish for is for you, the reader, to find and appreciate our blog. If worst comes to worst, the giveaways will definitely lure you here. Maybe our ranting reviews on the latest books will bring you hither. Let us wait and see...

Rosie: "The Techie" - Ha ha, hey guys! It's so nice to finally meet you! I know all of us have been dying to start a blog site, and I'm glad to finally be able say that we have one now! Creating this blog has definitely been an experience, what with all the tears, agony, pain, and lots of accidental deleting and, yes, swearing. Basically, I hope to make this blog pleasant enough so that it doesn't burn your eyes out from looking at it. Well, anyway, I'm sure I can speak for all of us that we all love, love, LOVE to read, and we hope that you'll take all our complaining and rambling to heart. Enjoy!

M: "The Mysterious" -

Maggie: "The Actress" - Hey! As usual, I'm listed last ;) But that's because I'm the coolest! Yes, I am an actress, which makes it even harder to find time to read, but some how I manage it. (aka reading during class and forcing Angie to help me with homework during lunch! However, I have been reading longer, so I can't just "cut the ties that bind" or whatever. What I mean to say is: I LOVE READING. And if your reading this, I'm sure you do too. My favorite genres are historical fiction, science fiction, and ROMANCE. I also love reading the classics.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...